(This post was originally published at Read.cash on March 2021 but due to the uncertainty of that platform, we've decided to move this post here at Hive.)
Matic has surged in price the other day and according to Bullzilla 123, it even outperformed Bitcoin. The price reached an All-Time-High of $0.5089 which is staggering as it was only 24 cents 2 days before.
There are other altcoins which also showed tremendous price increase like Theta and RSR. Yes, we're bullish on them and we'd like to shill them. But, we don't think we need to work that hard because these projects will stand out on their own soon.
If you invested $100 back when Polygon was just 1 cent and then cashed out at 50 cents, you would have gained $2,700.
Take a look at this profit calculator.
I mean yeah, if you had a higher amount invested, say, $1,000, you could have cashed out around $28K.
Anyways, experts predict Matic could surge again and hit around $0.69 anytime soon so I wouldn't just cash it out yet. It's always tempting to cash out but Matic is a great long-term investment. One of the many promising crypto projects out there so holding it for the long term is the best play.
Should you invest in Matic?
Of course you should but don't take what we're saying as financial advice and do your own research instead.
The following are some juicy reasons why Matic / Polygon is an impressive project which makes holding it a great business or life decision.
- Matic aims to provide solutions to development challenges around Ethereum.
- It is a protocol + framework for building and connecting Ethereum-compatible blockchain networks.
- It has awesome features like scalability, security, interoperability, and modularity which helps makes the lives of developers easier.
- It is already being happily used by promising projects like Aavegotchi and Neon District and both involve NFTs which is a hot topic these days.
- It is designed to address some of the perceived limitations of interoperability projects such as Polkadot and Cosmos.
Obviously, Ethereum still dominate Cardano and Binance Smart Chain. There's still a lot of projects using Ethereum and Matic will help it become better.