Keep increasing the headshop’s website traffic.
Maximize exposure for the headshop by engaging with British smokers and TURNING them into superfans.
- Social Posts - Launch Stage
- Social Posts
TACTICS (1) - SOCIAL POSTS
Action Plan: Keep creating engaging posts on social media that are targeted to the following personas:
- Cannabis smokers
- Tobacco smokers
- Other smokers
- Facebook - 1x a day
- Twitter - 1x a day
- Instagram - 1x a day
- Pinterest - 5x a day
Engaging posts can be any of the following:
- Requires audience participation: polls, user-biased, questions
- Emotionally catching: images, gifs, memes, links
- Relevant news
- Something creative
We can also set up pages on Cannabis social networks and perform regular posts there.
TACTICS (2) - GIVEAWAYS
We’ll pay top giveaway promoters on Twitter and Instagram to do a giveaway on their pages and instruct their followers to follow the headshop’s page and like/retweet/share pinned tweets.
This doesn’t have to be a regular activity, only when there’s something that really needs to get maximum reach.
TACTICS (3) - CONTESTS
- Meme competition
- Promotion competition
TACTICS (4) - OTHERS
These other tactics are optional or can be done at a later timeline.
- Review videos by smoking British Youtubers
- Smoking websites advertising
- Paid Ads - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Press Releases
- Smoking forums marketing
- Competitor monitoring
- Influencer outreach
- Joint marketing opportunities
- Other partnership opportunities
- Customer reviews
- Email marketing
- Ad posting
- Local Journalists
- Local Places Where Smokers Hang
- Accept Doge
- Accept Cannabis Coin